Removals to Monaco in 2023
If you are Moving to Monaco in 2023 then you can find a whole host of information and links below to aid you in moving and living in Monaco. For help with Removals to Monaco you should use the services of Advance moves to help find you the best removal company to move you to Monaco.
Use Advance moves to find you a Removal Company to Monaco
Use the Advance moves quick quote system to enter some basic details about your removal to Monaco. Hit the submit button and you will instantly be emailed a quick quote for your move, giving you an approximate price and volume for your removal, based on the details you just entered.
Removals to Monaco made easy
Then Advance moves uses your data to match you with the best removal companies to undertake your removal. Advance moves does the selecting for you and you will start to receive up to 5 or 6 quotes from removal companies selected to give you the best services and value for money for a removal to Monaco.
Information on how to move to Monaco
Anyone who is more than 16 years of age and wishes to reside in Monaco for more than three months in a year, must apply for a residence permit issued by the Monégasque authorities. This is best done prior to removals to Monaco.
European Economic Area Nationals
An identity card or valid passport is sufficient. No visa is required.
Non-European Economic Area Nationals (Non-EEA Nationals):
Before making any application to the Principality, you must apply for a long-term visa for Monaco, issued by the French authorities. Please note that minors also require a visa.
Contact the French Consulate in your country of residence. The procedures to follow are different depending on your nationality and the country you live in.
In all cases, you must:
- Prove that you have accommodation in Monaco that is of sufficient size for the household
- Guarantee that you have sufficient financial resources:
- Have an employment contract
- Or be the manager or director of a company, or self-employed, or in the process of starting up a business
- Or be supported by a third party
- Or have sufficient savings
- Prove that you are of good character (criminal records information or equivalent)
Get more information on Moving to Monaco
Monaco Welcome & Business Office
– has been specifically set up to help those who wish to establish
themselves in the Principality, whether in a private or professional
9, rue du Gabian – 98000 Monaco
(+377) 98 98 98 98 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Police Department – Administrative Police Division – Residency, Certifications and Lost-and-Found Section responsible for Residence Permit applications
3, rue Louis Notari 98000 Monaco
(+377) 93 15 30 17
Obtaining a residence permit for Monaco
Applications for residence permits are dealt with by the Residency, Certifications and Lost-and-Found Section of the Police Department. The application process varies depending on the plans and the background of the applicant.
More info on removals to Monaco on the Monaco Government website:
Advance Moves sponsors the Supermotoland Husqvarna race team as they continue to race in the Spanish, European and World Supermoto championships. Click here to see what they are up to now.